- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 19:43
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 4085
PHD em Finanças pela Stern Business School, New York University
Premio Herman E. Kroos Award for Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation.
Mestrado em Engenharia de Produção pela COPPE/UFRJ
PHD in Finance from the Stern Business School, New York University
Herman E. Award Kroos Award for Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation.
Masters in Industrial Engineering from COPPE / UFRJ
Electrical Engineer, UFRGS.
• Founding Partner of Capital MSW and MSW Consulting & Education (> 1999)
• Faculty of the Columbia Senior Executive Program (CSEP) program rated "# 1" in the world by the Financial Times, Columbia University (1998-2003)
• Founding Partner of Business Development Society (SDE) responsible for creating pioneering education program for senior executives in Brazil, PDG / EXEC (1988-1998).
• Coordinator and Instructor Development Program for Entrepreneurs - PDE Odebrecht (> 2002).
• Program Director StrAct ("From Strategy to Action"), a partnership between SDE and Monitor Company for designing competitive strategies for new business (1996-1997)
• Council Member of Richards store (2005-2007)
• Co-founder, Professor and Director General of COPPEAD / UFRJ (1973-1988)
• Member of the Technical-Scientific CNPQ (1985-1986)